HOW TO Build! Underseat Subwoofer Box Fabrication EXPLAINED!
If you are building an underseat subwoofer enclosure there are a couple of challenges to deal with. How do you fit all the subs? How do you cut angles accurately for the pieces? Whether its a sealed, ported, or bandpass enclosure the techniques in this video are valuable and will help you make a top of the line subwoofer box.
🔊 Need a subwoofer amplifier? Check out show sponsor AudioControl and their LC series of sub amps! The LC-1.800 & LC-1.1500 sound great and have tons of unique features!
🔨 Subwoofer Box Designs, Tools and Materials:
✔️ Box Designs - https://www.caraudiofabrication.com/box-designs
✔️ Router Templates and Bits - https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio