When building any aftermarket car audio system it's important to match the vehicle's design and look so that the new build appears to be part of the vehicle. In this video we plan our underseat subwoofer enclosure details and beauty panels for the truck sound system install.
🔊 Need a Line Output Converter to add aftermarket amps? Check out the LC2i-PRO! Thanks to AudioControl for being a sponsor of the channel.
✔️ AudioControl Direct - https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/factory-system-upgrade/lc2i-pro/
✔️ Amazon Link - https://amzn.to/38CE5Mb
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio