When building a home theater system we need a way to run speaker wire from our receiver and AV rack to all of the speakers that are part of the system. We also need a way to run the signal cables. In this video I show some tools and techniques for running speaker wires and home theater wiring through the walls that makes the process much more simple!
🔊 Need help with researching gear for your Home Theater project? Get help from a Crutchfield Advisor and a special offer here: http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcHT4/promo/caf.aspx
Thank you to Crutchfield for sponsoring these videos!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio