120" 4K Projector 5.1.2 DIY Home Theater Install COMPLETE! Gear Overview & Lessons Learned
I've always wanted to build a home theater and I've finally got the chance! In this DIY home theater build I have installed a 4k projector, a 120" screen, floor standing speakers, in-ceiling and in-wall speakers, a subwoofer, AV rack and more! Check out everything in the build in this full overview video!
🔊 Need help picking gear and have questions about your own home theater build? Get help from a Crutchfield Advisor and a special offer here: http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcHT10/promo/caf.aspx
Thank you to Crutchfield for sponsoring these videos!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio