If you are building a home theater or even just adding an AV receiver to a home audio system you should definitely consider the added functionality of zones. What are they and how can they be used for your speakers, amplifiers, and other home theater equipment? Let's find out!
🔊 Need help with getting the right receiver that has the zone control you need? Get help from a Crutchfield Advisor and a special offer here: http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcHT9/promo/caf.aspx
Thank you to Crutchfield for sponsoring these videos!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio