Car Audio Speakers, Subwoofers and Amplifiers range from Entry Level to High End, but with the advancements in subwoofer and amplifier design, how good of performance can we achieve with gear on the entry level side of the scale from a reputable manufacturer? In this build we find out! We kick things off with building this custom ported subwoofer enclosure for our subwoofer, the JL Audio 12W1v3-2. Let's build the box, wrap it with carpet and vinyl, test the bass and plan our next steps!
A special thank to JL Audio for providing the gear for this project!
🔨 Recommended Tools and Materials:
✔️ Wood Glue
✔️ Brad Nailer
✔️ Olfa Knife
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio