You challenged me! 3D Printing Dash Speaker Pods
I'm building custom speaker pods to hold a tweeter and midrange speaker that are part of a 3 Way Component Set in the front of this Jeep Wrangler. One of you guys asked: "Why not 3D Print the pods?" and I couldn't help but try to challenge myself and see if I could pull it off. In this video we avoid fiberglassing custom speaker pods and instead design and 3d print a solution for these custom speakers for our car audio system.
🔊 See exactly what fits your vehicle and what parts are needed for a new car audio system with show sponsor Crutchfield!
✔️ http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcSTE/promo/caf.aspx - Take advantage of a special offer for CAF fans with this link!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio