Wrapping custom subwoofer enclosure for four 10's!
One of the most important phases of any custom car audio project is the upholstery. Your subwoofer enclosure may look incredible in its raw wood form, but if once you wrap the box you have wrinkles or gaps in the upholstery it wont look right. So in todays video we are going to a wrap a large subwoofer enclosure, and its going to be a challenge because quite a bit of it is one solid piece of vinyl, but we will also be using carpet. Ive got a ton of tips for you along the way, lets get started!
🔊 Need a Bluetooth controller/streamer? Check out the all weather ACX-BT3 from show sponsor AudioControl!
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ 3M PPS System - https://amzn.to/3Chg8XG
✔️ 2.0 MM Tip - https://amzn.to/3Ackw7x
✔️ Adhesive - https://amzn.to/3T2EF8U
✔️ PPE Mask - https://amzn.to/3K55gOx
✔️ Roller - https://amzn.to/3Adks7T
✔️ Olfa 9mm - https://amzn.to/3AyEta2
✔️ Self Healing Mat - https://amzn.to/3Crbbvk
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio