When we include a Digital Signal Processor in a car audio system that has an aftermarket head unit there can be some confusion on where it is best to get the subwoofer signal from for your subwoofer amplifiers. Do we use the connections on the head unit? Or on the DSP? Or both? How does signal routing through the DSP work and which subwoofer level controller should we use? On the DSP or on the subwoofer amplifier? Let's discuss!
Need a compact subwoofer amplifier with amazing sounding output? Check out the AudioControl ACM-1.300! Learn more here: https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/power-amplifiers/acm-1300/
A special thanks to AudioControl for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio