WHAT should YOU pick? Car Audio Speaker Types EXPLAINED!
If you are installing an aftermarket car audio system you are likely going to want to upgrade your speakers. But there are many options available! There are coaxials speakers, component speakers, 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, different sizes like 3.5", 5.25', 6.5", 5x7's and 6x9's. What are the differences? What about midrange, tweeter, and woofers? What all is the goal? Let's discuss!
🔊 What speakers fit your vehicle? Find out easily with Crutchfield's vehicle selector tool! Learn more and get a special offer for CAF fans here:
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio