If you are installing an aftermarket car audio system you are likely going to want to upgrade your speakers. But there are many options available! There are coaxials speakers, component speakers, 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, different sizes like 3.5", 5.25', 6.5", 5x7's and 6x9's. What are the differences? What about midrange, tweeter, and woofers? What all is the goal? Let's discuss!
🔊 What speakers fit your vehicle? Find out easily with Crutchfield's vehicle selector tool! Learn more and get a special offer for CAF fans here:
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio