Building a subwoofer enclosure with stacked corners but need to cut the angle? Here's how!
Consumer grade lasers and CNC machines continue to be more attainable for the average hobbyist. These machines are known for their high precision and repeatability. But what does the process look like for using these machines? I'm working on building an underseat subwoofer box for four subwoofers and needed to make some beauty panel parts for the box. I decided to make these using a CNC laser and router and to show you the process. Let's dive in!
🔊 Today's vehicles are packed with technology! What integration parts are needed to upgrade your vehicle? Find out with Crutchfield's vehicle selector tool! Learn more and get a special offer for CAF fans here:
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio