There are many times you need a quick disconnect for your speaker wiring in a custom car audio system. You might need to disconnect a tweeter, mid range or woofer speaker from a pod or pillar panel. You don't want to have to cut the wiring or use cheap bullet connectors, instead use these! I've shown these on the channel before, but now there are a MOUNTABLE version which can be perfect for certain car audio applications!
🔊 Need speaker wire? Check out the Karma Kable from KnuKonceptz!
http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/speaker-wire/karma-ss-speaker-kable/ Thank you to them for being a channel sponsor!
🔨 Get the connectors here:
✔️ Normal Style: https://amzn.to/38g9BMD
✔️ Mountable Style: https://amzn.to/2Y1JCa3
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio