Tuning your car stereo - Head Unit Equalizer - No DSP! PROCESS EXPLAINED
Many aftermarket head units now have an "EQ" or equalizer built in. What is the equalizer for and how do we tune and set it on our head unit car stereo? Should we use an RTA? Is this a replacement for a stand alone Digital Signal Processor (DSP)? Let's go through the process!
🔨 Tune your system with AudioControl's SA-4100i SPL Mic!
✔️ Learn more here: https://www.audiocontrol.com/pro-audio/ios-microphones/sa-4140i-spl/ Thank you to AudioControl for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio