When upgrading a custom car audio system a Digital Signal Processor, or DSP, can drastic change the level of performance and improve sound quality, bass, and more... But learning how to tune a DSP is difficult when there are many complex terms to know. In this video we look into some of the most common terms you are likely to encounter for a DSP car audio tune and discuss what they mean!
🔊 Need a DSP or DSP Integrated Amplifier? Check out AudioControl!
Thank you to AudioControl for being a sponsor of the channel!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio