This Subwoofer Box was BAD! Reviewing first Car Audio builds - Tundra
I've learned that one of the best ways to Master Car Audio is to learn from analyzing build pictures. In this video we take a look at a past build I did in a Toyota Tundra that included installing a subwoofer in a ported enclosure, an amplifier install, Line Output Converter Install, and adding door speakers. Let's take a look!
🔨 For researching what gear is compatible with your build, great customer service, and excellent tech support, shop with channel sponsor Crutchfield!
Use the link above for a special offer for CAF fans!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio