This PROBLEM made me START OVER! Custom Dash Pods - Making Acrylic Plates
I'm currently building some custom mounting plates for a 3 Way Active set of JL Audio C7 components in this Jeep Wrangler. Part of this process is coming up with a shape and design for the plates that the speakers will physically mount to. I always like to make a mockup of these plates with inexpensive materials before cutting them from acrylic, and in this video it paid off to do so as I changed my mind on the design!
🔊 Determine EXACTLY what you need for your install upgrade with show sponsor Crutchfield!
✔️ Take advantage of a special offer for CAF fans at the above link!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio