When wiring a custom car audio system we need to use RCA wires to send signal between different devices. Many times though we won't use all of the RCA connections on a device. Should we leave those unused RCA ports open, or should we use these special RCA covers? Let's take a closer look!
Need RCA Wires for your next Car Audio Project? Try out the "Krystal Kables" from show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
✔️ Black RCA Covers - https://amzn.to/40Jq6K7
✔️ Red & White RCA Covers - https://amzn.to/3L8egDv
✔️ My Recommendations for Tools and Materials: https://www.amazon.com/shop/caraudiofabrication
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio