SUBWOOFER BOX MODS! Adding custom templates & logos - 13W7AE Box Build
When we build a custom subwoofer enclosure the outside finishing methods we use will help set it apart. In this video I add custom beauty panel shapes to the front face of the 13W7AE subwoofer box we are making. This includes using templates, the router, router bits, and even adding custom logo emblems to the sub box! Enjoy!
🔊 Get step-by-step directions with a Crutchfield MasterSheet!
✔️ New Customer? Get $20 to spend by signing up! https://www.crutchfield.com/I-rRAFc0001/rf/ef28766d-4881-4df6-9f8b-287145ad3d36/
✔️ Existing Customer? Check out the CAF fan offer! http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcYTB/promo/caf.aspx
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio