In custom car audio we need to create many wiring connections and the best way to do so is with soldering the wires together. But just like woodworking or fabrication having the right tools can make the process much easier, more efficient and quick. For the longest time I've used a stationary soldering station and not much else, but there are some tools that can definitely improve the soldering process. In this video we take a look!
🔊 Need speaker wire, power wire, RCA Cables, fuses, distro blocks and more for your car audio build? Check out show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ Wireless Soldering Iron Kit - https://amzn.to/3m382bh
✔️ Wireless Soldering Iron Tool Only - https://amzn.to/3CSQQMN
✔️ Soldering Sponge - https://amzn.to/3CYgj7B
✔️ Soldering Mat - https://amzn.to/3lQDolw
✔️ Helping Hands - https://amzn.to/3CHzMJp
✔️ Smoke Extractor - https://amzn.to/3i0Mxqw
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio