Installing a round port in a subwoofer box? Want to give it that "Aero Port" flared end quickly without using a heat gun and forming the end? How can we mount the round pipe port? How can we attach it to the subwoofer box enclosure? What techniques do we need to make our round ports just as good as a slot port for our custom subwoofer box? Let's dive in!
🔊 AudioControl's new ACX ALL WEATHER AMPS!
Thanks to AudioControl for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔨 Tools and Materials - Amazon:
✔️ Router: https://amzn.to/3c5I8yF
✔️ Cheap Router Bit Set: (These usually don't last very long): https://amzn.to/3ex91hT
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔨 Tools and Materials - Mobile Solutions:
✔️ High Quality Router Bit Set: https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/product-page/eco-tray
✔️CA Glue: https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/glue
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio