When it comes time to finish a custom subwoofer enclosure there are many different options, paint, stain, clear coat, upholstery and more! In this video we use Duratex, a special paint coating specifically designed for speaker enclosures, along with upholstery vinyl to wrap the beauty panel pieces of this custom 13W7AE subwoofer enclosure!
🔊 Need super flexible speaker wire for a build? Check out the KnuKonceptz "Kord"! Now available in red/black!
✅ Amazon link - https://amzn.to/423WOGv
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Thank you to KnuKonceptz for being a sponsor of the channel!
🔨 Recommended Tools and Materials:
✔️ Special Speaker Box Coating - https://amzn.to/41Zz1aU
✔️ Foam Roller - https://amzn.to/4368Ro6
✔️ Upholstery Adhesive - https://amzn.to/45qRn7A
✔️ Upholstery Adhesive Rattle Can - https://amzn.to/3MpITF6
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio