In order to install a custom car audio system we often times need to connect a large power wire directly to our vehicles battery terminal. This can be a challenge though when the factory wire cannot be cut or modified. The KnuKonceptz Ultimate Battery Terminal Version 2 ( The UBT-20 ) solves many OEM integration issues and works great on recessed batteries with a unique interchangeable clamp screw orientation. Let's take a deeper look!
🔊 Learn more about the UBT-20 here!
Thank you to KnuKonceptz for sponsoring this video!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio