MEASURING downfiring ported TW3 build! How does it sound?
A downfiring ported subwoofer enclosure can free up space for cargo since you can set things on top of the box, and also have great low end output due to being ported. How did the JL Audio TW3 perform in the box that I just finished building? Let's do a listening test and measure the performance!
🔨 For researching and sourcing gear on your next car audio project visit show sponsor Crutchfield!
Thank you to JL Audio for providing the 10TW3 used for this project.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio