The job isn't done when we connect the speaker wires to an aftermarket subwoofer, we still need to properly test and tune! In this video we look at how a DSP can assist with perfecting the performance of a subwoofer, and we see what kind of performance we can get out of the JL Audio 13W7 we recently built a box for! What SPL score can this W7 subwoofer achieve? What is the Tuning Process of the DSP using a RTA and the MAX? Let's dive in!
🔊 Get 2 day shipping with Crutchfield!
✔️ New Customer? Get $20 to spend by signing up! https://www.crutchfield.com/I-rRAFc0001/rf/ef28766d-4881-4df6-9f8b-287145ad3d36/
✔️ Existing Customer? Check out the CAF fan offer! http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcYTB/promo/caf.aspx
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio