Making this "Bass Knob" Mount is MORE COMPLEX THAN YOU THINK!
When mounting a custom bass knob for a car audio system amplifier I try to avoid drilling into factory panels if possible. But this means we need to create a mounting solution. Today I am going to try to create a bass knob mount solution that will be easy to access but look integrated and be robust.
🔊 Need fuse blocks and power distribution for your install? Check out what show sponsor KnuKonceptz has to offer! ✔️http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/distribution-fuse-blocks/
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ Lighter Socket Removal Tool: https://amzn.to/3vxLbZ5
✔️ 3D Printer I use: https://amzn.to/3vsQqJu
✔️ Digital Calipers: https://amzn.to/3vA6uJK
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio