When I build a custom car audio subwoofer enclosure I like to use threaded inserts as they allow me to service the subwoofer, and take it in and out of the box without degrading the quality of the hole. But what size screw do we need to use? 8-32? 10-24? 1/4-20? What type of screw do we use and how long? Let's discuss!
🔊 Need RCA cables for your car audio build? Check out the Krystal line from KnuKonceptz!
Thank you to KnuKonceptz for being a sponsor of the channel!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio