Installing an Amplifier? Use these BEST PRACTICES for Power Wire!
When installing a car audio amplifier we need to connect a power lead from the front battery to the amplifiers. Sounds simple enough but we need to make sure we have a proper fuse, that are installation is correct and a few other things. What are the best practices for installing the power wire on a car audio amplifier? Let's discuss!
Need a battery terminal? Check out the Ultimate Battery Terminal from show sponsor KnuKonceptz! http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/battery-terminals/
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ KnuKonceptz POS UBT - https://amzn.to/3sp13xV
✔️ KnuKonceptz NEG UBT - https://amzn.to/33YJdsi
✔️ 0 / 4 / 8 Gauge Advanced Wire Grommet - https://amzn.to/3snH0zL
✔️ Hydraulic Crimper - https://amzn.to/3Ma1d4i
✔️ Wire Ferrule Kit - https://amzn.to/3hkZvyz
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio