When we build a custom subwoofer enclosure we usually are going to have 6 sides. Should we have the subwoofer mount face inset and surrounded by sides, should it be its own face? What about the sides of the box, should they be a cap onto the ends like this, or should they be surrounded? The way you choose to assemble these pieces will make a huge impact on the ease of construction and the final appearance of the enclosure. So in this video I want to show you my favorite way to build custom subwoofer enclosures and explain why!
✔️ Need wiring or wire distribution parts for your car audio build? Check out show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio