When installing new speaker pods there are several fabrication and installation techniques we can take advantage of to get better sound performance from the speaker upgrade. In this video I sound treat, add quick disconnect wiring, and more to improve the midbass and sound performance for these speaker pods going in the dash of the Wrangler JL sound system upgrade.
🔊 Adding amps to a factory system? The LC2i-PRO makes it easy!
✅ My review video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0GoD7Sa3Y
Thank you to AudioControl for being a monthly channel sponsor making these videos possible!
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ CA Glue - https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/glue
✔️ SoundShield and WrapIt - https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/soundshield
✔️ Speaker Wire Connectors - https://amzn.to/2RD9KW0
✔️ Router Push Block - https://amzn.to/3bSOLVL
✔️ Circle Punch for Sound Materials - https://amzn.to/2QVMjXy
✔️Acoustic Batting - https://amzn.to/2StCOPr
✔️ Speaker Gasket Tape - https://amzn.to/3yGPe7A
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio