How to Tune a DSP System with JL Audio MAX and TüN4!
When we want to truly get the best performance from a car audio system we must be able to fully tune the system with a Digital Signal Processor. With using a DSP we can tune the crossovers, equalization and time alignment of every speaker and subwoofer in our audio system. JL Audio has an incredible program for this that not only interfaces with their DSP integrated devices, but also with their MAX measurement system, and that program is called TüN4! Let's take a look at the entire process for how to tune a DSP!
🔊 Helpful links & learn more:
✔️ JL Audio's Live Videos - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvu-Zyg6h_QMUgphg9EBVQCSTxTIQmzWi
✔️ TüN4 Software - https://www.jlaudio.com/pages/discover-tun-4-jl-audio-s-dsp-tuning-software
✔️ MAX Measurement System - https://www.jlaudio.com/products/max-kit-audio-measurement-system-90602
A special thanks to JL Audio for sponsoring this video!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio