How to Make Subwoofer "Octoport" & WHY YOU SHOULDN'T
If you have ever built a custom subwoofer box you are probably familiar with round pipe ports and square or rectangular slot ports. These different vent styles can be used for a sub enclosure depending on the goals of the application. But another unique port shape is the "Octoport". This 8 sided port is unique and definitely has a cool look, but should you use it for your subwoofer box? Let's discuss!
AudioControl's LC-1.1500 not only has power but TONS of features! Learn more here: https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/power-amplifiers/lc-11500/ A special thanks to them for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio