Most shop sound systems lack something important: a subwoofer for proper bass! I've been wanting to increase the bass performance of my shop sound system, but how can I build a box? What can I power it with that can plug into the wall? Will everything rattle or can I prevent it?
NOTE: I misspoke in this video, the subwoofer is a JL Audio 10W3. Not a 10TW3 (which is the shallow mount version). Both are great subs!
🔨 For researching what gear is compatible with your build, great customer service, and excellent tech support, shop with channel sponsor Crutchfield!
Use the link above for a special offer for CAF fans!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio