HOW TO - Electrical System Design for 3 AMPLIFIER + DSP Car Audio System!
Is our alternator big enough? What size wire do we need to install our amplifiers? How do we connect everything and what wire distribution blocks are needed for the positive and ground wire connections? What fuses do we need? I'm currently working on installing a car audio system with 3 amplifiers, a DSP, 6 speakers, 4 subwoofers and more! How does it all get wired, and what wire gauge size is needed? Let's make a plan!
🔨 For compact and easy to use wiring distribution blocks be sure to visit show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
✔️ KnuKonceptz distro blocks on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2FpIjIC
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio