How to - Custom "Bass Knob" Mount - MAKE IT INTEGRATED!
When we include a "bass knob" remote dash control in a car audio install we want it to be integrated and part of the control panel in the vehicle. We could just drill a simple mounting hole, but how can we make it look like the controller is meant to be? In this video I add a controller for the AudioControl ACR-3 in the CAFJetta build!
🔨 Make good sound GREAT with the AudioControl ACR-3 and D Series of DSP integrated amplifiers! Lear more from show sponsor AudioControl here:
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio