Building a custom beauty panel allows us to make an aftermarket custom car audio system look like it belongs in the vehicle. This way we can integrate subwoofers, amplifiers and speakers in a way that finishes the look for the vehicle. In the previous videos we did the custom router woodworking and template work, now to finalize the look with the upholstery and wrapping these pieces in automotive carpet and upholstery vinyl leather.
🔨 For researching what gear is compatible with your build, great customer service, and excellent tech support, shop with channel sponsor Crutchfield!
Use the link above for a special offer for CAF fans!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio