The Porter Cable 890 series has been my go to router for the longest time, but unfortunately the company announced they would no longer be made so I had to find us a replacement. For car audio we want variable speed, plenty of power, 1/4" and 1/2" collets for router bits, and we want a design that allows us to make our own low cost router table. Does this router from Bosch meet the requirements for being the best woodworking router for custom car audio? Let's find out!
🔊 Need wire for your car audio build? Check out the "Kolossus Fleks Kable" from show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
🔨 Tools List
✔️ Bosch Router: https://amzn.to/3HgmUwj
✔️ Compatible Bench Top Router Table: https://amzn.to/3ecZn2w
✔️ Pro Router Bits: https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/router-bits
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio