EVERYTHING you need in ONE AMP! AudioControl's D-5.1300 Amplifier Overview!
If you are installing a car audio system nothing beats the simplicity of a single 5 channel amplifier. This gives you four channels of output for speakers and a mono channel for subwoofers. But what if the amp had a DSP built in as well? With a built in digital signal processor we can control time alignment, crossovers, equalization and more! Let's take a look at AudioControl's D-5.1300 full system amplifier with built in DSP!
🔊 Learn more about the D-5.1300 here:
✔️ LC-5.1300 - https://youtu.be/Xxjt2Sgr2JE
✔️ What's new at AudioControl? - https://youtu.be/MPZFGUJbd24
A special thanks to AudioControl for sponsoring this video!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio