Enough volume for truck subwoofer? You've been measuring wrong...
How do you measure for an underseat truck subwoofer box? What measurements do you need and how do you calculate the volume for a sealed or ported enclosure? In this video we look at the basics of calculating the approximate air volume available for a truck so that you can better pick subwoofers that will properly fit your space!
🔊 Narrow down the perfect subwoofer for your application and get excellent customer support with show sponsor Crutchfield!
✔️ http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcYTB/promo/caf.aspx - Take advantage of a special offer for CAF fans with this link!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio