How do you measure for an underseat truck subwoofer box? What measurements do you need and how do you calculate the volume for a sealed or ported enclosure? In this video we look at the basics of calculating the approximate air volume available for a truck so that you can better pick subwoofers that will properly fit your space!
🔊 Narrow down the perfect subwoofer for your application and get excellent customer support with show sponsor Crutchfield!
✔️ http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcYTB/promo/caf.aspx - Take advantage of a special offer for CAF fans with this link!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio