When building a custom car audio system an aftermarket subwoofer is a MUST. But it can be a challenge to pick a subwoofer when so many different options and sizes are available. What size subwoofer should we get? How many voice coils? 4 ohm or 2 ohm? Will the subwoofer be better in a ported or sealed box? In this video we look at the "Do's and Don'ts" for choosing a car audio subwoofer!
🔊 Quickly compare and find the perfect subwoofer for your vehicle with show sponsor Crutchfield!
✔️ http://www.crutchfield.com/i-rCAFcSTE/promo/caf.aspx - Take advantage of a special offer for CAF fans with this link!
🔊 RELATED VIDEOS:
✔️ Calculating AIR VOLUME that you have to work with: https://youtu.be/oKdAHZS1LP4
✔️ T/S Parameters Explained: https://youtu.be/VDHhCsNoSpc
✔️ 4 Mistakes that KILL BASS: https://youtu.be/hXOnkOXvznI
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio