Custom Made Speaker Rings = BETTER SOUND! HOW TO!
When we install a custom car audio system we often upgrade the speakers, but what if the aftermarket speakers we want to use don't just bolt into the OEM location? Then we need to use custom made speaker adapters! Even aftermarket speakers fluctuate in size so by custom making our speaker adapter mounting rings we will get a precision fit. We can also make the rings thick to space them closer to the door panel grill for better sound quality. In this video I go throw the process of making these for #CAFJetta.
🔨 For researching what gear is compatible with your build, great customer service, and excellent tech support, shop with channel sponsor Crutchfield!
Use the link above for a special offer for CAF fans!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio