Adding a subwoofer to a car audio system is one of the best upgrades you can make for an aftermarket car stereo system. But, there are many different options! You could custom build a subwoofer box, but that requires tools and time, what if you want to choose a preloaded subwoofer enclosure for your car audio build? How do you pick and what amplifier should you get to match? Let's discuss!
🔊 Easily research your next subwoofer upgrade and get expert tech support help with Crutchfield!
✔️ New Customer? Get $20 credit by signing up! https://www.crutchfield.com/I-rRAFc0001/rf/ef28766d-4881-4df6-9f8b-287145ad3d36/
✔️ Existing Customer? Check out the CAF fan offer!
Thank you to Crutchfield for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio