When you install a custom car audio system you need to add another power wire to connect your battery and alternator to the new aftermarket amplifiers and other new gear. But if you make common mistakes you can loose hundreds of watts of power output... What wire should we use, how large should wire be, and more in this "Car Audio Power Wire - Do's and Don'ts" Video.
💪 Need an amplifier wiring kit, wire, or wire distribution parts?
Visit show sponsor KnuKonceptz! https://bit.ly/CAF-KnuKonceptz
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ KnuKonceptz Wire Kits: https://amzn.to/3lk0cch
✔️ Favorite stripper for large wires Jokari10270: https://amzn.to/34BuIZh
✔️ Crimper Tool for Large Wire Lugs: https://amzn.to/32xBflf
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio