So you want to upgrade your car audio system but your budget has you wondering what you should get first if you plan to upgrade the amplifiers, subwoofers, speakers, radio and more in stages... What is the best order?
In this video I explain what car audio gear I think you should get first and last if you are upgrading in steps. We discuss head units, subwoofer and speaker amplifiers, subs, speakers, line output converters and more!
🔊 To easily convert your factory signal for aftermarket amps check out AudioControl's LC2i-PRO! Also keep in mind many of the LC2i features (including Accubass) are built into the AudioControl amps! Thanks to them for being a monthly channel sponsor!
✔️ AudioControl Factory System Upgrades: https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/factory-system-upgrade/
✔️ AudioControl Amplifiers: https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/power-amplifiers/
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio