Do YOU have old car audio gear sitting around collecting dust? Turn it into a cool shop stereo and enjoy it for years to come! How is it powered off of a standard wall outlet? How was it built and wired? How does it sound? Can I use it to test amplifiers too? Let's build!
Speaker Wire, Power Wire, and Power Distribution from KnuKonceptz! https://bit.ly/CAF-KnuKonceptz Thank you to them for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔨 Tools and Materials:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio