Let's continue making our underseat subwoofer enclosure for four 10" subwoofers by adding these custom beauty panels that we shaped in the last episode. In this video we use routers and router bits to add dimension and design to this custom subwoofer box.
🔊 Wiring a car audio system? Check out show sponsor KnuKonceptz for great wire and wire distribution parts!
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ Router Bits & Templates - https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/
✔️ Cordless Compact Router - https://amzn.to/3NrBYue
✔️ Layout T-Ruler - https://amzn.to/3GYjQpG
✔️ Router Push Block - https://amzn.to/3xpS9Ty
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio