ANY GOOD? Budget solution for LARGE WIRE CRIMPING?
In custom car audio we need to crimp wire lugs onto large wires. 8 Gauge, 4 Gauge, and 0 Gauge are very common sizes. This usually requires an expensive hydraulic crimping tool in order to properly crimp the wire terminals. Does this new cable lug crimping tool perform well? How does it stack up against the hydraulic crimper for attaching battery terminal lugs? Let's take a look!
🔊Get wire, distribution blocks and more for your next car audio project with show sponsor KnuKonceptz!
🔨 Recommended Tools and Materials:
✔️ Crimping Tool - https://amzn.to/3INtGvU
✔️ Hydraulic Crimper - https://amzn.to/3kDtaZa
✔️ Large Wire Stripper - https://amzn.to/3L4OBNN
✔️ Large Cable Cutter - https://amzn.to/3KNo5Ih
✔️My fav wire strippers - https://amzn.to/3kyyHAm
✔️Other recommended tools - https://www.amazon.com/shop/caraudiofabrication
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio