When installing a car audio amplifier an amplifier wiring kit makes getting all the wiring we need to connect the amps simple. These kits include power wire, ground wire, rca signal wires, speaker wires, fuse blocks, and more. But what isn't included that we also will likely need to install the amp to power our subwoofers and speakers? Let's discuss!
🔊 Need an amp wiring kit? Check out our sponsor KnuKonceptz!
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ KnuKonceptz on Amazon - https://amzn.to/3BYHcJo
✔️ Large Wire Stripper - https://amzn.to/3fldhU6
✔️ Large Wire Crimper - https://amzn.to/3rhP3wQ
✔️ Small Fast Wire Stripper - https://amzn.to/3fkJQ4z
✔️ Knife - https://amzn.to/3LYsJC8
✔️ Cable Cutter - https://amzn.to/3ftRQQU
✔️ Terminal Crimper - https://amzn.to/3rqw5nD
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio