Amplifier Rack COOLING Panel - Filler & Upholstery - Part #2
My amplifier rack that holds three amps and a DSP is hidden behind an interior panel in this SUV in order to save cargo space and have a stealthy system install. But quite a bit of heat can build up inside the cavity, in part 2 of my cooling panel upgrade I attach all the parts I made in part 1 together. I also apply body filler to smooth the panel out and upholster using a factory match carpeting.
Check out AudioControl's new ACX line of amps! https://bit.ly/CAF-AudioControl Thank you to AudioControl for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔨 Recommended Tools and Materials:
✔️ Plastic Bonder Adhesive - https://amzn.to/2VxpxV3
✔️ Upholstery Contact Adhesive - https://amzn.to/2BXnkuP
✔️ Noctua Fans: https://amzn.to/2X95jlr
✔️ Mountable Micro USB Port: https://amzn.to/36Bs0ll
✔️ Fan Controller: https://amzn.to/3gtLZqS
✔️ Micro Magnets: https://amzn.to/3gsS5b1
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio