5 Fabrication Mistakes that ruin Car Audio Builds!
In custom car audio we need to do much more than just connect wires, we need to build and fabricate! We make things like subwoofer box enclosures, door panels, speaker pods, speaker adapters, amplifier racks, beauty panels and more. But the process in which we do these things is critical to get a perfect result! In this video I discuss 5 common fabrication mistakes I often see in custom car audio.
🔊Need power wiring, distro blocks, RCA signal wires, speaker wiring and more? Check out show sponsor KnuKonceptz for great value and great product! - http://www.knukonceptz.com/
🔨 Suggested Tools and Materials:
✔️ Recommended Router (updated): https://amzn.to/3uxaNp1
✔️ Upholstery Adhesive: https://amzn.to/3bB48kL
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
✔️ Router Templates and Router Bits: https://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/ (Show Sponsor)
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio