3 Amps & DSP Amplifier Rack? LET'S BUILD! Tricks for planning & mounting
When building an amplifier rack for a car audio build there are important things we need to make sure we do to determine the proper layout. How can we plan a layout for our custom amp rack? Where should we mount the amplifiers and DSP and how should we plan for our wiring? What tools are needed to do this properly? Let's take a look!
🔊 Need a great DSP to make your system sound amazing?
✔️ Check out the AudioControl DM-810 or DM-608 DSP! https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-audio/digital-signal-processors/
A special thanks to them for being a monthly channel sponsor!
🔨 Tools and Materials:
✔️ Rivet Nut Applicator - https://amzn.to/30TGFKy
✔️ Step Drill Bit - https://amzn.to/3l3mq3W
✔️ Transfer Punch - https://amzn.to/3p0GDIC
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
🔊 Want more? Check out these links:
✅Car Audio Tutorial Library: https://bit.ly/CAFlearn
✅ FREE weekly training program: https://bit.ly/CAFlist
✅ Box Designs, BUILD YOUR OWN BOX!: https://bit.ly/CAFdesigns
✅Join the CAF Patreon Member Team: https://bit.ly/CAFpatreon
🔊🔊🔊 FULL VIDEO SERIES PLAYLISTS:🔊🔊🔊
- Ported Downfiring Subwoofer Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdownfire
- Dad's Sound Quality Daily Driver Build: https://bit.ly/CAFdadsSQ
- SEMA F150 Subwoofer Box Build: https://bit.ly/CAFf150
- LOUD Wrangler Build - https://bit.ly/CAFloudwrangler
- SQ Grand Cherokee Build - https://bit.ly/CAFgrandcherokee
- Stealth Hidden Bass SQ Build - https://bit.ly/CAFstealthaudio